Ways to Connect
We offer a variety of options to forward your incoming calls. We are always here for your customers, any time of the day or night. The goal is to be sure your calls reach us, and this can be done in several ways:
1. If you already have a local number, the best option is to use the telephone company’s basic features for Call Forwarding:
– Manual Call Forwarding allows you to send calls to us whenever you want – after hours, weekends, at lunch, or any time you may wish to leave the phones to us!
– Delayed Call Forwarding is a great feature that can be used as a backup to manual forwarding! Delayed Call Forwarding allows the phone to ring a specified number of times at your office and then send the call to us if you don’t answer. Most customers think three rings is appropriate and then the call is forwarded. So, if you get busy and cannot get to the phone, but forgot to manually forward, your calls will still come to us after a few rings.
– Busy Call Forwarding allows you to send calls to us when you are already on a call. Instead of paying for additional lines, or interrupting an important conversation, calls can be sent to us instead of a caller reaching a busy signal.
– Forwarding Remotely allows you to forward the business line from wherever you are, from any phone. Sometimes people forget to forward their calls when they leave the office and realize it as they are on the road. Instead of turning around, you can pull over, use your cell, and take care of forwarding your important calls to us.
– Remote Call Forward directly from the phone company – we’ll answer all calls for you, but you can keep the number you have always used, even if you no longer have an office!
2. Use one of our local numbers directly – but understand that we cannot give you that number down the road. Our numbers are part of banks of Direct Inward Dial numbers that cannot be separated.
3. Use a toll free number and forward it to one of our lines. You can use it for advertising or just as a way to make calling you easy. We can help you acquire a toll free number, or you may add the use of one of our toll free numbers as part of your account.